We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). Information about you will only be collected for two reasons:
- To process your order.
- To provide you with the best possible service.
Protecting Your Information
- We will not store financial and/or credit card information
- We will not e-mail you without your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date wherever possible.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
See also our GDPR Privacy statement
Where a payment gateway is used (Paypal, Sagepay, Worldpay etc.), it is a secure and approved payment site. The only information passed is relevant to your order such as billing, shipping and shopping cart details. A payment gateway will usually request more personal information such as card details or Paypal Password etc., but this information is not shared or recorded on our servers.
Am I protected?
This site uses secure pages (https) for all pages. Google's Chrome browser will show an information icon on regular http pages, this is normal behaviour. When you are on secured pages the browser address bar will show "secure". If you visit a site that asks for personal information and does not use a secure protocol you will see "not secure". As noted above all pages on our site use a secure protocol and should display "secure".
In short, all our pages use a secure protocol for your protection.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy and security, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to help.